Thursday, July 23

Holy Macaroni

I lost 3 pounds this week for a total of 26 pounds. It still amazes me how this weight has been coming off. I never thought I would see the day when I weighed what I did this morning.

I managed to exercise twice this week. I still find it difficult on my knee even riding the bike. I just think that my knee is still having issues. I will continue to do what I can and not beat myself up about it. At some point, my knee will figure out that it really is okay to work as nature intended.

I have found that as the days pass my tightness has gotten better. I am still able to eat the portions I should so I am not worried about being too tight anymore. I would say that at this moment I am definitely in the green zone. They say as we lose weight the fat around our stomachs shrinks and that is the reason we go in for additional fills. It will be interesting to see how hungry I am when my next fill comes up.

Loree

No comments: