Thursday, June 18

Not a Good Week...

So this week was not a good one for me. I was up on the scale. To be honest I am not giving it much thought right now because I know what I did and did not do. I have other things on my mind.

I go this afternoon to get my first fill. I am ready, excited and nervous too. Right now I feel like I can eat anything (and I think the scale showed that). My concerns are have I already stretched out my "new" stomach? Am I going to take small enough bites, will I chew my food long enough, will I really be able NOT drink anything with my meals. When I get sick, which I know I will, will I have enough time to make it to the bathroom.

I am not worried about any pain, if there is any. I have a high tolerance for pain so no worries there.

I do not want to fail! I am tired of failing!

Emily

No comments: