Tuesday, May 26

Jinx

I think I jinxed myself by saying I thought the worst was over...So we have been put on a liquid diet until Saturday. We have been drinking these protein shakes (that the advertisers say how wonderful the taste is. I call BS!) for almost 2 weeks. I tried the best I could to drink one at lunch and I just can't get them down anymore. The smell turns my stomach.

I had to run a few errands at lunch so I treated myself to my favorite drink, Chick-fil-a's diet lemonade and un-sweet tea, mixed together. It is the best!

I also swung by Tom Thumb to get some soup since I could not drink the shake. When I got back to the office and I was ready to eat my soup but NO I couldn't do it because I drank too much! Again!

THEN this guy brought in McDonald's, and all I could smell was the french fries! I thought I was going to jump out the window (no need to worry we work on the first floor).

So it looks like I will be eating soup, again, for dinner tonight!

No comments: