Tuesday, May 26

5 days and counting...

Well I think the worst part is over. I had the surgery on Thursday, Friday morning was OK but by Friday night I thought I made the biggest mistake. I am still not sure if the pain I was feeling was hunger or gas but whatever it was, it passed. After several minutes of vomiting, only clear liquids thank goodness, I felt better.

Monday, Grace and I went to run a few errands. Is it terrible that as I sat and watched her eat a cheese pizza I squirted mustard on a fork and ate it?

Being hungry like I am is terrible. I hope these next few days will move along quickly so I can start eating the "mushie" foods on Saturday!

I am back at work today and feeling good, still hungry, but good. I am trying not to watch the clock to see when I can drink another shake.

No comments: