Thursday, December 17

Tea Party

Lorene and I at the 2009 Tea.


Lorene and I at the 2008 Tea.

So this past weekend I went to my Annual Christmas Tea with my favorite ladies and had a wonderful time. I thought it would be interesting to look at a picture from last year next to this year. I can not belive how different I look. I am grateful that this great group of ladies has been so supportive during my journey! I had no problem with the little sandwhiches and chewed very small bites. We had fun with our dirty santa gift exchange.

I lost .8 pounds this week. I can tell things are slowing down but I am also aware it is all up to me to get more exercise to jump start the body again. I also am thankful that I am still losing since I firmly believe every little bit gets me closer to the end goal.

I tend to get emotional this time of year. I definitely had post family visit depression after they all left last week. I look forward to our annual gathering so much that when it is over I get down in the dumps. This year was no exception. I do think I did not get as mopey as usual and part of that was not feeling bad about my weight. Now don't get me wrong, I am still dealing with issues/emotions regarding my weight but at least I did not shy away from the camera. I know for a fact that I had more energy than in past years which came in handy when chasing my nephews around. I can only imagine what next year will be like!!!

Until next time
Loree



No comments: