Tuesday, August 18

3rd Fill

So today I go in for my third fill. The nurse calls me up to the desk. "Mrs Ogg, you fill appointment was for yesterday." Yep, I forgot my fill appointment. I guess I did not really forget it since I thought yesterday was the 16th all day and I knew my appointment was on the 17th. Anyway, they were able to work me in at 8am so it worked out.

I lost 6.8 this past month. Good progress. The nurse was not going to give me anything but I reassured her that I am definitely not at my sweet spot just yet. I told her I was starting to hunt for food since my meals were not lasting me 4-5 hours. She gave me .2cc for a total in my band of 5cc. I was totally cool with that.

I also had a nice NSV this weekend. The last time I got my hair cut was in April before I had surgery. So I went this past Saturday and lo and behold my hips were not crammed into the chair. Seriously, did you know that hairstylist chairs had arms? Well, it has been awhile since I have been able to use them for my arms. I was glad to be more comfortable and while I sat there I looked in the mirror at myself since there is not much else to do. Guess who I saw....ME! It has also been a long time since I have looked in that mirror and have seen me and not the fat.

So, I am hopeful that I will lose some weight this week. I would like to lose enough to hit that 30 pound mark. Since Thursday is our 3 month anniversary from surgery I will take another picture.


Until then.
Loree

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sounds like really great progress!