Thursday, October 1

Today

So today was a good day on the scale. I lost the little bit I gained last week plus TWO more pounds. I can't complain about that!!

Yes I made Emily clean her closet. However, since she hauled out 9 bags of clothes someone sure needed to lit the fire under her :)

My mom mentioned this website to track food called www.thedailyplate.com. I have been using it this past week and it sure has been helping. I was using my journal thing but I find that the website has lots of foods on there so I think I am being more accurate in my tracking. I also like all the exercises on there. So thanks mom!!

I will admit that the gain last week sure did mess with my head. I am sure it was busy season catching up with me but boy I sure did not like it. Even with this great tool, sometimes the brain just does not cooperate. So I have struggled with not giving myself such a hard time and remembering that it was just one week in my 10+ years of struggling with my weight. Luckily for me, I have people who understand my frustration and will listen to me whine. Thanks guys!

Until next time.....
Loree

No comments: